• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

quade

Lurker
Jun 4, 2010
Hi, My question is, what resolution wallpapers should you use for the vibrant? I am using 480 x 800 and they seem to not be resizing well. I've loaded my pictures and for some reason it crops the image down. I assume I am not using the correct wallpaper resolution. Anyone know a solution? Thanks.

I'm having issues also. I've tried 480x800 and 960x800. Either it won't let me select the entire image (get like half the picture vertically) OR the image is shifted to the left. This is really frustrating because I consider myself pretty technically savvy. I've been playing with different resolutions without success. Is there a widget to automatically crop your pictures to fit the screen? Help I'm frustrated and don't know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones