WallpapersSupport

1. Asallen

Asallen New Member

How do I get wallpapers to fit my huawei ascend m860?

Advertisement
    :
  2. septembersrain

septembersrain 句_句 Smurfing Awesome VIP Member

You can go into paint on your computer and resize the photo based on pixels, Make sure you maintain the original aspects. The pixel size should be 320 x 480 (320 horizontally -- , 480 vertically | ). Either that or you can just put the picture on your phone, Select it as wallpaper and have it resize to fit. Those are the only two ways I know how. Sorry if I wasn't much help. X.x Perhaps there is a paint app so you could do it right on your phone? Not sure..
  3. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

If you are using the stock launcher (canvas), the 3x3 homescreen layout makes it hard to make backgrounds look right because they are so zoomed in. If you get Go launcher or one of the other launchers from the market, the home screens are side by side, which makes it much easier to find backgrounds to fit. There are a lot of free apps on the market that have thousands of backgrounds to choose from.
    septembersrain likes this.
  4. septembersrain

Forgot about that one. I am using Go Launcher Ex. Thanks! It pretty much sets the pictures into the right fit through a scrolling technique. ^^.
    r0ckstarr likes this.
  5. r0ckstarr

r0ckstarr Well-Known Member

1024x768 somewhat works on 3x3 layout. That's how I have been doing it.

Anybody have a screenshot of what the other Launcher backgrounds look like?
  6. r0ckstarr

Nevermind about the request above. I installed Go Launcher EX. I like it. I didn't realize that it did so much.
    Gmash likes this.
  7. septembersrain

Glad you are on the Go Launcher train with all of us! ^^. Any questions about it don't be afraid to ask, We all play with our phones like it's going out of style!
  8. r0ckstarr

I wouldn't have done it without your helpful posts. Thanks!
  9. septembersrain

Everything you learn from one person, You can share with another. I love this forum! ^^.
    r0ckstarr likes this.