Walmart has the Droid X in stock for $530Support

Last Updated:

1. downey1071

downey1071 Active Member This Topic's Starter

So I just lefts my local Walmart here in Alabama with my new Droid X. I paid $530 full retail. I know that's not cheap, but it's the cheapest I have found it and Best Buy wants $699 for it and said it would NOT match Walmarts price on it.

Advertisement
  2. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member

Not that it matters now that you have already bought your phone but Best Buy has to match any local prices its is a part of there "price match guarantee"

3. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

They dont have to match any price believe me they have ways around this. I know many times when they wouldnt match prices.

4. downey1071

This Best Buy is ran by a bunch of black kids that do not like white people. Being white I can say this, as I have seen the difference in the way they treat black customer vs, white customers.

5. downey1071

Another trick Best Buy will use to get out of matching prices is, they will say it has to be the exact same item and it will be, but they will go by the skew number and not the model number, I told them in the past that of course the skew numbers were not going to match as they are unique to only Best Buy, I mean a Sony TV may leave the factory with the same skew number but then BB will place there on skew number over it and then when you ask them to match a price from Walmart they say what is the skew number, they dont care that its the same model number, just one more way that BB will bend you over.