Want a faster launcher? Try this one!General

Last Updated:

1. RedFury

RedFury Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Was lookign for a better option for my phone other than launcher pro.

Was playing around and came across Zeam Launcher on the market.

This baby is FAST.

Give it a try! Let me know what you think!

Advertisement
  2. slatonyam

slatonyam Active Member

Zeam is fast. I used it when I had the HTC Eris. The only reason I switched to Launcher pro was because of the features and the widgets that were added. But Zeam is indeed a good launcher.

3. jajorda2

jajorda2 Member

the smooth scrolling with LauncherPro wins me over. I've tried the other two mentioned and I don't think they compare.

4. ally2droid

ally2droid New Member

I have an off-topic question about LauncherPro. So theres an option in the settings where it says its an android hack(?) and that you should enable it for 2.1 phones. Should i turn this feature on?

5. savoxis

savoxis Well-Known Member Developer

So I love the idea of these Launcher alternatives and I used to use LauncherPRO and loved it, I just downloaded zeam and it seems awesome as well.
    But here is my quandary, it seems like a bad idea to use a launcher that runs on top of the stock launcher. I would like to be able to modify my rom to use a 3rd party launcher by default. I noticed LG Home is able to be removed. But when I try and delete Launcher2.apk I get a cross device link error. Does this mean it is symlinked somewhere?

6. sookster54

sookster54 Well-Known Member

Zeam is OK, I like LauncherPro+ on my Desire otherwise I use LiveHome on my Motos, LiveHome would probably fit right at home with the LG., it's quick and lightweight and the options UI is laid out better and I like the book page flipping feature.