1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Want more shortcuts per screen.

Last Updated:

1. ten2o3

ten2o3 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Is there an app or a way to get more than 16 shortcuts or apps/Widgets per screen on the moto Droid? I would like to see one more row so I could get 20 per screen.

Advertisement
  2. Agrajag

Agrajag Well-Known Member

I am shocked that no one has created a scrolling window that you can set to transparent. Think about it. You'd just put this widget in (like a folder) and drop 200 icons in it. Along the right side of the screen you'd see a tiny little scroll bar so that you know there's more down there. You'd know because it's your phone. I'd like one for contacts. I use my right screen just for that and could easily use a lot more.

3. flu13

flu13 Well-Known Member

PandaHome lets you put dockbars on the side. I don't know if there's a limit to how many shortcuts they can hold, but you can scroll through them.

Also, a widget called Launcher Dock lets you hit a single icon and have 8 come up. I've conserved a lot of space by grouping similar apps this way.

4. les017

les017 Active Member

My favorite. So far is More Icons Widget. Allows for 1/1, 2/1 and 4/1 docks that will display 3, 7 and 15 shortcuts, repsectively. So simple it's almost perfect

5. Agrajag

Agrajag Well-Known Member

More Icons looks like a mess to me. I'd never go that way.

6. myko14

myko14 Well-Known Member

Try Ultimate Faves. It has an icon that brings up a carousel with a dozen shortcuts or so. It wouldn't let me add more than a few contacts so I uninstalled it but you may find that an update allows more. I think there is also a paid app if you like the format.