Want slide to answer phone calls.Support

Last Updated:

1. ohboy

ohboy New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone,

Recently I've noticed that I accidentally answer phone calls without realizing it while the phone is in my pocket. Callers then hear the rustling of my phone rubbing the inside of my pocket.

I've read that when the Droid X's screen is off, I should have to slide to answer a phone call. However, even when my screen is off and the slide to unlock and pin number lock are active, I am still presented with two buttons when I get an incoming call. This happens regardless of whether people call my regular phone number or my Google Voice number. I have LauncherPro installed.

Am I missing something? I'd like to have the slide to answer feature so I don't unknowingly answer phone calls.

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement
  2. GregTard

GregTard Well-Known Member

Not sure about the stock lock screen, but widget locker will do that.

3. mahers

mahers Well-Known Member

Well, it's SUPPOSED to do it if you click the option, but I've been having lots of issues with Widget Locker, one of which is specifically to allow the lock to slide before answering a call. It messed up the phone, so I turned it off, but then noticed issues with call waiting and stuff. Went back to stock for now.

4. NorthVandea

NorthVandea Well-Known Member

My phone used to do this as well. It would just show an answer or ignore button. But after the Android 2.2 update it changed the buttons to sliders which was much better. So if you don't have the 2.2 update it should fix tor complaint without any additional apps.