Want to make tile game

1. AntonBrz

AntonBrz New Member

What I'm requesting is a partner to help with writing a game app. I can pay modestly for help, sending money through paypal for work completed. I want to make a tile game app for Android, like Dungelot. You open tiles and depending on what you find and what the player's strengths are, you get things or move on. Although I have a lot of experience with C, Basic and machine language, I'm new to java, and just installed Eclipse and the Android SDK and tools. My strength is creating graphics. I know little about java but I'm studying it. Re Writing an Android app on Eclipse I don't even see how [SIZE=4]I can begin, [SIZE=4]I successfully created[SIZE=4] [SIZE=4]"My first app" using their example. [SIZE=4]That project is in my ch[SIZE=4]osen folder, shows up, and I set up the virtual Android, and can run it..(altho what happens is [SIZE=4]when I do have the [SIZE=4]vi[SIZE=4]rtu[SIZE=4]al Android running, and showin[SIZE=4]g the icon screen with the app[SIZE=4]s,[SIZE=4] when I run it, my app icon[SIZE=4] show[SIZE=4]s up for only an instant, then vanishes, leaving the other app icons, and no way t[SIZE=4]o click on my now vanished icon[SIZE=4] to start the program) [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [/SIZE]Assuming that [SIZE=4]MyFIrstApp [/SIZE]i[SIZE=4]s a good [SIZE=4]code[/SIZE] start an Andr[SIZE=4]oid app, how can I edi[SIZE=4]t/[/SIZE]change it to start[SIZE=4] a gam[SIZE=4]e? Where in that [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]example[/SIZE] code would I inse[SIZE=4]rt my own java program? Or [SIZE=4]if you were writing [SIZE=4]a tile game and starting from scratch, what would you declare and write to get it to open in Android? I[SIZE=4]'m[SIZE=4] using the virtu[SIZE=4]a[SIZE=4]l Android i[SIZE=4]n eclipse, and I bought [SIZE=4]a large tablet Android [SIZE=4]with a 1[SIZE=4]0" screen to link it to the PC. Any help would be appreciated.

[SIZE=4]Thanks,
    [SIZE=4]Anton Brz[SIZE=4]ezinski[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Advertisement
    :
  2. llatch

llatch Well-Known Member

I sent you a pm that will help a lot.
  3. ronaldlee0917

ronaldlee0917 New Member

Nice to meet you here.
    In the contrary, I am seeking someone to help with graphics design with my games. I am competent in writing codes, but not so good in graphics design. I think we will be good partners. I could help you to write the game logic if you want to enlist my help.