• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Want to root my metropcs huawei ascend!! Need Help!!

When you achieve root you will be able to use wireless hotspots and use your phones internet with your laptop or xbox. You will be able to make it run faster and uninstall crapware like UNO and Midnight Bowling to increase phones memory and performance. To delete unwanted apps like those after root, you can install titanium backup from market.

Upvote 0
I would be cautious though, I am not sure if z4root will work for the metro ascend. So instead of doing permanent, i take my word back and say choose temporary root. That way if the root causes problems, you can just turn your phone off and on to go back to normal.
Joser, i just asked you in the other forum why you thought that, but in any case i just permanent root my ascend and im on metro and so i have had no problems. is there something in particular that i should be looking for. ill add this was my first rooting experience.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones