• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Want to save a picture from the web to you Hero?

LOL I couldnt figure this out earlier, when I was trying to leech a few pics off g1wallz.com. Since I was at home, I just copied them on my computer, mounted my Heros SD and transfered that way.

i like how you can just pop it on your laptop, mount it... and transfer pics and music!

very easy!

Upvote 0
i like how you can just pop it on your laptop, mount it... and transfer pics and music!

very easy!
Oh it was, and thank god I got some music on here, I was able to grab ringdroid today and make a few ringtones. Very quick and easy.

Now I just need to find a few more ringtones that arent songs, and my phone will start feeling normal again.

Oh, and for anyone interested, those g1wallz.com pics, when used as your wallpaper, they do a slight side scrolling thing and you move between your homescreens.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones