1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Want to treat my new android well

1. sleedeane

sleedeane Well-Known Member

If I am sitting next to my charger anyway, constantly checking out this new pride of mine, is it better to keep it on the charger, or let it run down and plug it in at a certain point?

Advertisement
    :
  2. sleedeane

Message to self: something ain't right. I'm smarter than this. How can I be so freakin' lost in one place. I don't know if I should try and find somebody...I thought someone said something to me earlier but I think they were talkin' to somebody else...it's getting late and I'm going crazy. Maybe I'll find a place to crash...were is that lounge?
  3. trav2001

trav2001 Well-Known Member

most phones do well to be drained to the "dead" state at least once a month. I've done that for years and have had great success with all sorts of phones.
  4. sleedeane

This is probably the wrong place to reply but here goes: thank you for that but I still don't know if it is ok, good, or bad to leave it on the charger as I play on this for many hours at a time wifi, internet, talking, download music, talking here, everything. All day every day. Or should I let the battery drain & charge, drain and charge? Thank you.
  5. trav2001

trav2001 Well-Known Member

Yes, you can keep on the charger all day and use it. However like I said in my last post its a good idea to let it drain to dead at least once a month to keep the battery in good condition.