• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wanted BBC on demand...

Glyn1

Lurker
Jan 5, 2011
Hi, I live outsife the uk and want to listen to the BBC on demand programs. The BBC Iplayer wont work outside the UK. I have tried google listen, but this just has podcasts. I have also tried the beeb playerm but I cant find on demand on it.

Has anyone got an app that lets you listen to BBC "listen again" on demand service?

Hi, I live outsife the uk and want to listen to the BBC on demand programs. The BBC Iplayer wont work outside the UK. I have tried google listen, but this just has podcasts. I have also tried the beeb playerm but I cant find on demand on it.

Has anyone got an app that lets you listen to BBC "listen again" on demand service?

hii Glyn1
you can download app's for BBC Iplayer which will work outside UK."Expat Shield" is free software package for outside UK.Gives you a UK IP address during downloading.You can watch BBC iPlayer, iTV Player, Sky player from anywhere in the world 100% Free.These app's will work with Works with Windows XP/Vista/ and window 7..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones