• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wanted: Replacement LCD

Puquer

Lurker
Dec 1, 2010
Hey all, the LCD on my Dell Streak broke and I am looking for a replacement. If you have the LCD either loose or on a scrap Streak, please let me know if you would be willing to sell. I am planning to repair it myself. Just a note, this is NOT the gorilla glass, it is the LCD beneath it.

Ooh, ooh, perfect!

I dropped mine a couple of weeks back and the LCD screen went tits up. All the apps I had on the home screen work fine as I checked them by pressing in their location. :)

Hows your Dell LCD/Gorilla glass repairs coming along? I have one that needs reparing but have set it aside since i have another Streak i am using now. The device with the broken LCD is perfect otherwise, that why i am not throwing it out.

Any suggestions on the cheapest way to get the LCD, and tools?
picsay-1339713126.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones