Wanted to say Hello with a question

Last Updated:

1. gopens

gopens Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just wanted to take a second to say hello. I just got my Sprint Hero 2 nights ago and so far love it. I do have a question. How do you upload music from my a computer. I have done searches and looking on line and got SOME help but nothing that is really working for me. I read about using DOUBLETWIST and it works GREAT with syncing the Hero. I just cant get it to work. I hook up my Hero to my computer and I use the "mount" found on the drop screen when I am on Doubletwist. It says that is syncing but nothing arrives on my Hero. I am going crazy with this because i bought this phone for all its great features but mainly wanted a good media player. So some help would be great. Thanks for your time.

Advertisement
  2. KarKess

KarKess Well-Known Member

mount your sd card, then navigate to the music folder on the sd card through the computer and then just drag and drop your music into that folder.

3. gopens

Thansk Karkess. I guess that is what I will have to do. I thought that you could just hook up the Hero and do an auto sync of some sort. thanks again for the help

4. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

looks like you have your answer.. welcome by the way :)

5. geeingu

geeingu Well-Known Member

i use windows video player and drop it like i used to drop my windows mobile music for some reason it works the same way, go figure

6. gopens

Ok so I tried what was mentioned earlier with the drag and drop. Well I did that. And when I look at my sd card I through My computer settings on my computer. But they will not show up on my Hero when I go to the media player. Any ideas

Never mind I think I figured it out.

7. peterc10

peterc10 Well-Known Member

From what I can remember (before Xmas!) I mounted my Hero as a USB drive, started up Windows Media Player and hit Sync. It immediately recognised the Hero and asked me if I wanted to sync to it. It immediately synced all my music from the PC on to the Hero.

8. KarKess

KarKess Well-Known Member

never tried syncing with WMP.