• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wanting to Buy : 150.00 or less : Anything Verizon 4g

Status
Not open for further replies.
as of yesterday I have my wife's Thunderbolt w/ case. The picture is not very good, but it is near mint (the spots on the screen are bubbles where the the last screen guard was not put on perfectly).
She has never dropped it and it was in the case from day 1 with screen protector also.

I need more like $175-$200 for it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Thunderbolt.jpg
    Thunderbolt.jpg
    515.5 KB · Views: 287
Upvote 0
I'll sell you mine for $150 with no card (or a 16GB if you like) and swap all my stuff onto the one in the picture. I can still include the red case if you like. Mine works just fine (it is my currently used phone!) but it has a few nicks and wears on it (it is in my pocket daily, and even in the Seidio case/screen cover it still shows use).

Upvote 0
I'll sell you mine for $150 with no card (or a 16GB if you like) and swap all my stuff onto the one in the picture. I can still include the red case if you like. Mine works just fine (it is my currently used phone!) but it has a few nicks and wears on it (it is in my pocket daily, and even in the Seidio case/screen cover it still shows use).

Sent ya a PM.

Upvote 0
I have a Tbolt in really good condition.
It would come with a Seidio Active black case (with the headphone hole in the silicone cut out a little to accomodate the plug in my car <hole cut in the case, not the phone>) and definitely a Rezound battery, and possibly a stock Tbolt battery if I can find it (I always used the Rezound battery in the Tbolt because it lasted longer), and the wall charger and usb cable. It would also come with the 32Gb micro-SD card that came with the phone and works perfectly.

It's currently rooted and running Liquid 3.2 Rom (which is the absolute best Rom for the Tbolt in my opinion.) but I could unroot and restore to stock if you prefer.

I can post pictures tomorrow if you're interested.

I will sell for $150 for all listed above, but you would have to pay shipping.
I have Paypal and can accept a paypal payment. I also have an ebay seller's account with great feedback (I don't remember the percentage, since I don't sell anything very often.) I am not a dealer, this is my personal phone. I kept it as a backup to my new Gnex, but the more I think about it, I have insurance, so I really don't need a backup.
I bought this Tbolt brand new from Verizon back in the Fall of 2011, so it's less than a year old. And I have always taken good care of it.

Anyhoo. Interested?

Upvote 0
Didn't you have an Eris before getting the Tbolt?

Sure did.

It wasn't mine though. I had borrowed it from my brother-in-law. I gave it back to him when I upgraded to the Incredible. Then later I upgraded from the Incredible to the Tbolt, and then about a month ago upgraded to the Gnex.

Do you want me to take some pix tonight, and post them tomorrow?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones