Shipping Included?
    ..Yes

Payment Options
    ..Paypal

Condition
    ..Great: Device in great shape and all original included items

Extra Included Items

Additional Information/Comments
    I'm looking for an HTC Rezound. It seems that everyone I PM has either sold it, blew it up, or gave it to their mom. Price is negotiable. Shipping with a tracking number is a must.
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: formoutput -->

Advertisement
    :
  2. 0157h7

0157h7 Member

I have one and I just want to break even on what I spent on it, $210. I have only had it a few weeks and it is in pretty excellent shape. I have never sold on here before but if you are interested I can link you to my XDA feedback profile which has had several positive feedbacks.
  3. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! Moderator

0157h7,

You need a minimum of 25 post's in order to use the classified section.

Sorry,

BC
  4. TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf Well-Known Member

No one has one?
  5. Bob Cat

6. TJGoSurf

That sounds like a car sale all day.

It just depends. A phone with the beats headphones will get a higher price than one without.
  7. Bob Cat

I asked cause a friend of mine has a developer edition but it would go for more than others have gone for in here.
  8. fgibson

fgibson Well-Known Member

i hope you can find one, i bought mine on ebay and i love it! (well my brother in law bought it and then i got it from him but it came from eaby)
  9. TJGoSurf

Yeah, the problem is people want to sell it without the accessories. Its the same as, "Hey! I got a 454 numbers matching Chevelle SS engine but I don't have the car yet I still demand $45,000 for it" That's not going to work; come down on the price or I won't buy. Rezound main selling point was it came with the Beats earphones. Sometimes I think I'm the only one who keeps my receipts, boxes, and accessories.
  10. fgibson

fgibson Well-Known Member

yea, i wish my would have come with all the orignal stuff, but oh well, i wouldnt mind trading mine for a droid razr, my husband told me when i was telling him that i wish it had the headphones, he was like well what do you expect people always keep the cool stuff!
  11. theblackvirus

theblackvirus Well-Known Member

Still interested? I have one with beats, 2 oem standard batteries, 1 oem extended battery and back, 2 cases, external wall charger.