Wanting to root my phoneSupport

1. eunhon

eunhon Active Member

Hi guys ><~! Im kind of really scared to root but I really want to... Is there anyone who is very knowledgable to rooting that I could possibly add and they can help me through it? That way I don't F something up and break my phone :/ as well as possibly getting my phone up to 1.5 ghz? I'd really apreciate it >< I have msn,skype and facebook. and if anyone knows how to thether on this phone Ill love you even more haha :) Sorry for being a bother ! <3

Advertisement
    :
  2. ccnguyen

ccnguyen Member

Yeah me too all for free please and thank u
  3. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

rooting process is very simple, its very hard to screw something up. Rooting guide can not get any more clear than it is already
  4. Matthew83

Matthew83 Well-Known Member

The biggest problem I had was forgetting to set USB debugging in the developer options. It didn't ruin anything but just didn't do anything.
  5. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

To get it up to 1.5 and root, first you must follow my guide, then you root. Both processes are very easy as long as you read everything before trying and then reading along while following each step.
  6. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Yeah if not just pm me.
  7. eunhon

eunhon Active Member

thank you all for your support >< i appreciate it lots ><
  8. eunhon

eunhon Active Member

OK i have the phone now >< i still dont feel comfortable doing this alone though. can i add somone who is experienced with this to help me go through this? id appreciate it lots!~!
  9. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

I replied. :)
    eunhon likes this.