Warehouse 13

1. Potvin63

Potvin63 Well-Known Member

Any fans of Warehouse 13 around? I just finished watching the pilot episode and the second episode as it was a Netflix recommendation based on my positive review of Eureka.

So far Warehouse 13 has some potential but something just seems to be missing in the first few episodes.

Any fans of the show who can reassure me that's it worth continuing to watch or if I should just cut my losses?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

I've a few friends who've watched and they say it's awesome. Like all shows, I suppose you'd need a few episodes for it to get going.

Never watched it myself, but it is on the list.
    Potvin63 likes this.
  3. Boltaholic

Boltaholic Well-Known Member

I am a sort of a fan. And I like it. I like it more than Eureka in fact. My favorite shows on Syfy are Warehouse 13, Sanctuary, Haven and Eureka.
  4. ardchoille

ardchoille Well-Known Member

I'm definitely a fan, love this show.. and it's only getting better. I wasn't too thrilled with the pilot, but decided to try the following few episodes. I realized I was hooked when they got a computer nerd on the team (Claudia).
  5. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

yeah.. claudia is hot!

good show... i think they need to put more sexual tension between the main agents.
  6. ardchoille

ardchoille Well-Known Member

Warehouse 13 episodes continue on Syfy! I follow @Warehouse13 on Twitter and they've been tweeting about season 4.5 starting on April 29.
  7. Scootmien

Scootmien Well-Known Member Contributor

I've watched up to the season 3 finale. They aren't amazing but they are good escapist programmes and worth a watch. Certainly a lot better than a lot of other shows.
  8. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

I watched maybe four or five shows and they were OK - fairly entertaining.

Can't quite recall why I didn't watch more ..
  9. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

I started liking the show, although the plot seems to have run its course. I'm not a fan of the paranormal/occult genre to begin with.

Sure, Allison Scagliotti is hot, but that alone isn't enough to save the show. Amping up the demonic stuff is a big turn-off for me.

It's a shame that the show's creators didn't start with a show based on America's real warehouse 13: the bullion depository at Fort Knox, KY. At least that would have been believable...and probably more interesting in the long run.

We'll see what the new season holds.
  10. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

I'm a fan of Warehouse 13 and Eureka. It takes a few episodes to get into Warehouse 13. It's appeal is more in the characters, whereas Eureka has more interesting episode plots.
  11. llatch

llatch Well-Known Member

Oddly, I got tired of Eureka before I finished watching them all.

Warehouse 13 took me a few episodes to get hooked but I am now. I liked Claudia before they put more make up on her (presumably to make her look older) She cameos in Person of Interest as the dying dudes daughter.