warfare incorporated

Last Updated:

1. Ramzes13

Ramzes13 Well-Known Member

Palm had it, winmo had it, iphone has it, why cant we. I was thinking of buying a touch pro just to play it again.

2. cyberkamote

cyberkamote Well-Known Member

remember playing this on Palm way back my Zire 72 days! a classic!

Im not sure how it will look like on an Android....Civ game for Android isnt a bad idea too :D
  3. blackvyper

blackvyper Well-Known Member

I had it on my Sony Clie back in the old days.. the iClone has it so it's just a shame that Android doesn't.
  4. Meechy

Meechy New Member

I'm going to try to find a way to contact the makers of warfare inc so that they can make a android version. I'm sure if we all band together and get others to join for this cause, I'm sure they will go ahead and make a version for android.

I am one of the people that have been playing warfare since windows mobile back in 2004. I also played it on the palm treo, then I got it on the iphone. But now I'm with android, And I need this game to complete my life lol.

But seriously. I'll be back with some contact info for us all to get warfare for android by popular demand. WHOS WITH ME???
  5. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

+1 we need this on the android!
  6. Meechy

Meechy New Member

I went to spiffcode.com and at the bottom of the page, click contact@spiffcode.com Or just copy and paste contact@spiffcode.com and shoot an email to contact@spiffcode.com and tell them to make a android version! We have to get a good popular demand for warfare for android. I'm going to keep searching for other methods of getting the developer to make this happen for us warfare fans
    iwillfearnoevil likes this.
  7. macnoodle

macnoodle New Member

I still have my TyTN II and I have played Warfare Inc silly on this device. I have all the missions and I have played them all many many times. It is time for an Android version now!!!
  8. jargonbust

jargonbust Active Member

android is already good and with this game it will become the best
    so help developers
  9. Ramzes13

anyone hear or see anything yet?
  10. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

Last I heard Scott was going to make Warfare Incorporated open source. That post was back in Mar.27/12 in the WI forums.
  11. Ramzes13

It would be amazing to see what could be done with it in an open environment. Even if repackaged, i would love to buy it again.
  12. LouWags

LouWags Well-Known Member

Add my vote to this one! I'd buy it for the tablet.