• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Warning Do not buy samsung Galaxy phone GT-I9003 a common bug without SOLUTION

abdo2009

Sep 30, 2012
Hay guys i have got GT-i9003 for about 9 months and no problems at all ... now recently i faced a bid problem with it which i was surprised that not only me have this problem, the mobile reboots itself and keeps frozen on the logo of samsung and not opening ... this problem is preceded by the pop up on the phone saying ( internal SD card unexpectedly removed) and i went to samsung center here and
they said that this issue is very common on all GT-i9003 series and the only solution is to replace the main board of the phone because of corruption of the internal SD card and they also said that even after replacing it the problem will appear again because of the main board which are already in the market contain this malfunctioning SD card,,,, here is a link on youtube of the problem by another user

" Internal SD card Unexpectedly removed " i9003, Samsung Logo - YouTube

you can search youtube for (i9003 keeps restarting)
also you can search google for (internal SD card unexpectedly removed)
also you can read the user opinions on Gsmarena to see how many people have faced this issue .... hope i helped you all

Owned for Galaxy SL almost in 18 months. Firstly, get stuck after 1 month used. Go to samsung service center and replacing with the new one, good after sales service. After that on the next 6 month, the same problem appear. Go to service center, and repair internal sd card with the new one, there's no cost since still under warranty. After analyze, the problem exist while download "Go Launcher" application. Currently still fine, while your not download similar applications. But in my opinion there's a bud or corruption at internal storage.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones