Hi all, Last night my phone was sitting by itself getting very low on charge, as it always does by the end of the day. I heard a plaintiff bleep from it, but I ignored it because I was busy. When I did get to look at it, it had turned itself off. Fine, I thought, I'll put it on the charger. However, it simply won't charge. When it's on the charger either no light appears at all, or a slowly flashing red light. It's been like that for nearly 24 hours, and it's showing no signs of actually charging, and I certainly still can't turn it on. There seems to be very little info online about this, but from what I can glean the slowly flashing red light means that the battery is "very" low. So low that it can't even power up whatever firmware is needed to initiate and monitor the charging process, so it can't actually get anywhere at all, despite being on the charger. And yes I've tried a variety of chargers, both plugged into the wall and into a USB port. And I've tried holding down the power button, and pressing volume up and volume down while trying to power it up. Vodafone have agreed to replace it, although frankly I'd rather have a different phone, but they turned that idea down flat. Unfortunately I'm going away tomorrow, so I will have to manage without a phone until after the bank holiday when I get back. This seems to be a pretty seriously design flaw - the phone should turn itself off before its battery gets to this state. If it had a removable battery it wouldn't be so bad - there would be a way of charging the battery outside the phone and getting it going that way. Anyway, a warning not to let your HTC One X discharge too far. If anyone knows of any solution that can get it up and running before the bank holiday I'd be delighted to hear it!