• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Warp 4G - All Things Root Guide

Warning: This is useless, dont help! (Anyone know how to Fix the "Fix permissions" ... after pressing it to find out what i did, i found out, it "Breaks Permissions" on lolipop, i dont want to re-flash, any fastboot/adb/recovery flashable things that will fix it? i got twrp)

EDIT:
The above has been fixed with a re-flash, but i want to disable hard keys and enable soft keys, i can disable lights and enable soft keys nativly, but i want to know what the files i "NEED" to edit to disable hard keys are, i just edit all of them, but i have a backup of before i edit everything in /system/usr/keychars, or maybe a Xposed module? gravity box/xposed additions dont work

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can i get the default /system/usr/keylayout folder? i messed mine up... also phenomx4's download page is got 3 new updates to his roms and a list of old roms
I know, I spoke with him yesterday and got permission to post the ROMs, so expect an update to OP soon. As for that folder, pull it from a stock ROM unless ur dealing with a custom ROM..?

Reactions: roadkill42
Upvote 0
Wait what? you have this issue too?
that sucks... so the rom blew the speakers? if so that version needs to be deleted so it doesnt damage anyone elses speakers
What speaker u talking about on the phone lol why u blaming it on the ROM its not the ROM fault u turn ya shit up so loud

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones