Warp Sequent worth $99.99 ?General

1. ZingBot

ZingBot Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about picking up the Warp Sequent at Radio Shack because it's $100 thru 12/29. It would replace my Warp.

For those that have experience with the phone, what do you think?

Also, how are people tethering with the Sequent? Lately, I have been using the secret built-in USB tethering on the Warp and loving it.

Advertisement
    :
  2. boricuakiller

boricuakiller Well-Known Member

i love it i had the venice only give me problem but this one so far is working great u should get it brou
  3. firestorm31

firestorm31 Member

ack, I hate bad timing! I got mine 2 weeks ago for 199. had to, my e816 cell phone battery was losing charge pretty fast. besides it was time to get a new one. its a 6yr old cell phone.
  4. ZingBot

ZingBot Well-Known Member

I was surprised to see it that low already. It's been on sale for about $150 off and on the last few weeks from Boost and the usual big stores.
  5. boricuakiller

boricuakiller Well-Known Member

i got it went back to radioshack battery was diying to fast exchange for another one working great now plus u got 30 to return
  6. akira6968

akira6968 Member

I dunno if tethering works, sorry, but I also had the original Warp, and the sequent is soooo much better. It's worth 200, easily in my opinion, so 100 is a steal.
  7. benplum

benplum Member

Got mine for 100 over the holiday, great phone for the price. Check out Shin's awesome android when you get it, well worth rooting.