• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Warp4 Stock B05 4.4.2 Deodexed & Unmodified

Screenshot_2016-01-18-21-25-06.png

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
So as I understand it its quite the chore to get a custom kernel built for stock Warp Sync ROMs do to the way this device is locked down. But if somebody can get one built that works on custom ROMs for this device I will be more than willing to swing a few bucks the devs way! It would be sweet to run a KK ROM on the sync along with a custom kernel. Gettin kinda sick of LP @ the moment lol.... I do understand its quite the ordeal to get a kernel built for the Sync that wants to play nice though I do. & I knw I know if I want a kernel built for this device than do it myself...... Unfortunately that task is WAAAAAAY! out of my realm of capability.

Upvote 0
So as I understand it its quite the chore to get a custom kernel built for stock Warp Sync ROMs do to the way this device is locked down. But if somebody can get one built that works on custom ROMs for this device I will be more than willing to swing a few bucks the devs way! It would be sweet to run a KK ROM on the sync along with a custom kernel. Gettin kinda sick of LP @ the moment lol.... I do understand its quite the ordeal to get a kernel built for the Sync that wants to play nice though I do. & I knw I know if I want a kernel built for this device than do it myself...... Unfortunately that task is WAAAAAAY! out of my realm of capability.
I'm hoping too. I'm disgusted with LP OS itself, not any Dev's work. If @phenomx4 can do us at least 1 KK ROM with OC we'd be set as far as OS options go. I'm waiting to hear back from @jimsmith80 on the KK OC deal, ZTE got us good with the newer changes starting with our Warp Sync and that Zmax.. I think Jim is gonna do a couple different new things but we may be Sh!t outta luck on stock KK OC but a Custom ROM may hold the answer.. I have faith that the right answer will show. Phen is really doing some bang up jobs with our ROMs too!

Reactions: The-Truth
Upvote 0
I'm hoping too. I'm disgusted with LP OS itself, not any Dev's work. If @phenomx4 can do us at least 1 KK ROM with OC we'd be set as far as OS options go. I'm waiting to hear back from @jimsmith80 on the KK OC deal, ZTE got us good with the newer changes starting with our Warp Sync and that Zmax.. I think Jim is gonna do a couple different new things but we may be Sh!t outta luck on stock KK OC but a Custom ROM may hold the answer.. I have faith that the right answer will show. Phen is really doing some bang up jobs with our ROMs too!
Ya Phenomx4 does kick them roms out fast doesn't he.....

Upvote 0
Ya Phenomx4 does kick them roms out fast doesn't he.....
Faster and better than anyone else doing custom ROMs for ZTE Devices. Serious Props! He's dropped 4 or 5 functional ROMs in like a week when it took some ppl many months to get even 1 partially functional ROM on a ZTE device

Upvote 0
Are You guys asking for a custom KitKat rom or a custom kernel for stock
Both! Plz! Either/or, Lol. But I'll take what you can do (ur choice), you've done way more for these ZTE's in shorter time than anyone I've ever come across. I really liked ur Dirty Unicorns for the Warp4G too.. BTW: Madd props for getting the LP's to OC, was starting to wonder if was gonna even be possible

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Both! Plz! Either/or, Lol. But I'll take what you can do (ur choice), you've done way more for these ZTE's in shorter time than anyone I've ever come across. I really liked ur Dirty Unicorns for the Warp4G too.. BTW: Madd props for getting the LP's to OC, was starting to wonder if was gonna even be possible
The gummy kk is the best I think black out theme and spirit

Upvote 0
I'll finish up these LP roms I have synced already and then start on KitKat and the stock kernel thing so now is the time to list any issues with the lp roms.
That sounds bangin'!! [emoji41]
I haven't run ur LP ROMs thru my gauntlet yet since I've been working on the theme deal with stock KK but I'll go ahead and see what I can see with those but BlissPop has been my favorite LP for the Sync so far.. Love the Dark Bliss!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones