• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Warranty replaced M80 with M110

simpsonna

Lurker
Dec 24, 2011
I had my Commando for about 6 months. Rooted with the V6 Sup Script. It was set up perfectly for me. I had had a couple Moto Droids in the past and they were always rooted.

Then my micro usb port broke. Wouldn't charge or sync. No choice but to send it in to Casio for repairs. I just got it back and realized they re flashed it... with M110. :bawling:

I've spent the last several hours googling the hell out of M110 and can't find anything that makes me feel any better. The only glimmer of hope I have found is that someone discovered the "factory reset" thing listed in the M110 release PDF is actually a key combo for a bootload screen?
- POST #17 of "M110 Just more crap?" under "Commando - All things Root"
But this was back in April...

I can't afford to just go buy a new commando, or even a used one off ebay. I know I have a "working" phone. But it just isnt the same.

Anybody have anything?!

:shot:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones