Warranty Y/N?Support

Last Updated:

1. darksoul

darksoul Active Member This Topic's Starter

I got my e4g at Best Buy store.. The sales rep offered a warranty which covered any damage at all. She said, even if I bring it in in pieces "run over by a car" BB would just give me a brand new unit. No limit to how many times. 10.00 a month.

Anyone else get theirs at BB, just curious if you bought the warranty..

Advertisement
  2. MILcityBOI

MILcityBOI Well-Known Member

I got mine @ BB but i did not get their insurance....I seen no reason to as the Assurion insurance that Sprint offers is $3 less a month and anytime your phone acts weird or basically is in need of replacement then a Sprint store will more then likely swap it out for free. You can do a claim with Assurion if it's in a million pieces as well, FWIW.

3. daddyd302

daddyd302 Well-Known Member

If you lose your phone your SoL. I'm not sure water damage is included in the Best Buy insurance, you might want to read the fine print.

Now here's a catch Best Buy won't tell you. It may take up to a month before you get your phone back. They send it off to some shop and you have to pay a deposit for a loaner phone until you get your phone back.

Best Buy will claim it won't take that long but google it up and you'll see some interesting stories. Here's an example of one.

BBY - Re: Do Not Buy Insurance on Cell phone at BB - Best Buy Forums

4. pflol

pflol Well-Known Member

I'm keeping the insurance for sprint because the guy told me it protects pretty much everything even water damage and its 7$/mo