My 2-yr is up next week. My current phone is the Droid Razr Maxx.....running on Gingerbread! :laugh: It's still running smoothly, although Google Voice keeps telling me it is having problems updating. I waited to update...and there were so many complaints....and then it was the novelty of seeing how long I could hold out. There are a number of users of this phone that wish they hadn't made the update.. I was planning on picking up the Droid Maxx as my next phone.....but now I'm reading Samsung is about to announce S5.....although that could still be three months out. Not to mention a Motorola announcement the next day. I realize the latest phone is a moving target....but I could hold a few weeks after the announcements. 1) I'm trying to decide if I should fool with my current phone and do all the updates. 2) Decide if the Samsung is even a possibility or if I should just go get the Droid Maxx!