• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Was going to wait for the Droid X but just got my HTC evo...

evans555

Jun 23, 2010
So excited its on the charger now...This thing is sleek. My contract at Verizon was up I was going to wait until July 15th for the Droid X but I think the Evo looks a little better.

The deciding factor was sprint's plan. My buddy works there and hooked up my bill everything included for 60$ a month. This was major and sure beats a 120$ bill over a veri

So excited its on the charger now...This thing is sleek. My contract at Verizon was up I was going to wait until July 15th for the Droid X but I think the Evo looks a little better.

The deciding factor was sprint's plan. My buddy works there and hooked up my bill everything included for 60$ a month. This was major and sure beats a 120$ bill over a veri

Jerk :mad: Kidding... Mostly.... jerk lol

Upvote 0
You are going to love It. I did the exact same thing. I'm trying out the evo for 30days and I'm canceling my VZW as soon as I get home from vacation. The evo imo is much sexier then the X. The sense is so much prettier too. Enjoy. You will be amazed how greay sprint is and you get so much more with Sprint for the same amount of money. Ie tv NAV unlimited calling to all mobile phones etc.

Upvote 0

I think you made the right choice. Both are great phones on the best networks, but the EVO is sexier and Sprint has better plans.

Enjoy... you got all weekend to play.. its a great Phone (mini-tablet)! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones