Was I dreaming?

Last Updated:

1. BarkingGhost

BarkingGhost Member This Topic's Starter

I thought a few months back there was TMo news that said the mT3G was going to get 2.x software, but I just noticed it appears to not be the case. The news was what I thought was official, but maybe it wasn't official.

Was i dreaming this? Did TMo change their minds in order to deliberately obsolete the original mT3G?

Advertisement
  2. Whine

Whine Well-Known Member

You weren't dreaming. It was said. It was supposed to be March, June, July, August or 4th quarter. So basically it's never gonna happen.

3. Raven198

Raven198 Well-Known Member

Well, since TMo is dropping the MT3G I really don't see them getting the update out for it.

Root and Rom baby, root and rom.

4. gohausmachine

gohausmachine Well-Known Member

Yea we were promised the latest version of Android by T-Mo in an official announcement. I believe that when the G2 comes around I may use this info to my advantage to get one at new contract pricing since I still have close to a year left.

5. Phateless

Phateless Well-Known Member

6. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

LMAO, should i even comment?!

7. jasnmb

jasnmb Well-Known Member

good idea. although this whole situation makes me just want to switch carriers. I really don't trust t-mobile anymore.

sure, I've already rooted and have a 2.2 ROM installed, but it's the principle of the matter. I would be shocked if they actually end up following through on their promise.