• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

wassup with some widgets???????

wisejoshua

Mar 23, 2009
In my humble opinion the G1 is the best device out now, but the lack of widgets is driving me crazy. Maybe i dont know where to find them, help please?!? Also, we need some cooler clock widgets, open home switches the analog clock with the theme which is cool, but i would like to see the face of a nice Rolex, Movado, Breitling, etc. Maybe this is easier than i think, is it easy to modify the clock? maybe i could do it myself (doubt it). LITTLE HELP! thanks guys. this is my first thread too.

I run aHome most of the time and the weather widget is pretty sweet. The analog clock is cool as well, I assume it will be popular with HTC device lovers like myself. Id really REALLY like to see a bigger selection of clocks tho. Im a wristwatch enthusiaist as well so Im drooling over a Movado clock widget or SOMETHING. Ya feel me?

Almost forgot- calendar widget for aHome is badass too. Cost is 1 dolla.

Upvote 0
I run aHome most of the time and the weather widget is pretty sweet. The analog clock is cool as well, I assume it will be popular with HTC device lovers like myself. Id really REALLY like to see a bigger selection of clocks tho. Im a wristwatch enthusiaist as well so Im drooling over a Movado clock widget or SOMETHING. Ya feel me?

Almost forgot- calendar widget for aHome is badass too. Cost is 1 dolla.

Guess I have missed seeing the Calendar widget for aHome ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones