• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mickrider

Jun 22, 2010
Hey guys! though id say hi! not sure i would post much here anyhow but hi anyway lol
From Australia and just got myself my first "smart phone" The HTC Legend, loving it, does so much more then the ol n95

Fav apps so far is Shazaam, Trapster, Radio Scanner, Google Goggles and Paper Toss

Hey guys! though id say hi! not sure i would post much here anyhow but hi anyway lol
From Australia and just got myself my first "smart phone" The HTC Legend, loving it, does so much more then the ol n95

Fav apps so far is Shazaam, Trapster, Radio Scanner, Google Goggles and Paper Toss

Hey, Welcome to AF! You can always check out the Legend forum, maybe get some tips and tricks from your fellow Legendaries.

I like your choice in apps btw hehe.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones