Watch Band SwitchTips

1. superflybribri

superflybribri Well-Known Member

I bought a Pebble watch when they come out and ended up swapping out the band to try and class it up. I am deciding between the Moto360 with the metal band and the LG G Watch but curious for the people who do buy it if they have any pictures to post of swapping the band out. Here is my Pebble watch.
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. busixb

busixb New Member

I bought a black metal one that should match the steel body on the G Watch. Hopefully it looks like a better black pebble steel.
  3. superflybribri

superflybribri Well-Known Member

I had a huge problem with a metal band that I ordered for my original Pebble watch. It made a very loud sound during every notification vibration that came through the watch. I ended up having to replace with the rubber link one that I show in the picture. It was a bummer.
  4. AlisonLee

AlisonLee New Member

We are actually giving them away on the Pebble forum - we just released the first ever tailor-designed metal band for both Pebble Solid and Pebble Steel. Join in on the giveaway and get a free sample!

forums.getpebble.com/discussion/14830/giveaway-truffol-strap-first-ever-tailored-fit-metal-watch-band-for-pebble-solid-pebble-steel?new=1

Cheers,
    Alison