• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Watchdogs (Official)

Watch Dogs was one of the few games that really impressed me at E3 (the others being Destiny and Titanfall). It definitely looks like a true next gen game. The data hacking/ digital security stuff seems like a great idea for a game. I love that the game play looks stealthy instead of just straight action. This is looking to be another big franchise for Ubisoft.

Upvote 0
Watch Dogs was one of the few games that really impressed me at E3 (the others being Destiny and Titanfall). It definitely looks like a true next gen game. The data hacking/ digital security stuff seems like a great idea for a game. I love that the game play looks stealthy instead of just straight action. This is looking to be another big franchise for Ubisoft.

I hope so. Its def the next generation of games, especially with it being one of those high tech games where you can hack everything. The fact that you can use different play styles to get the mission done, be a good person or a bad person really takes the open world game to the next level.
I hope this becomes a series.

Upvote 0
I got rid of the ps3 after playing gta5, was never really bothered about consoles until I had a shot of the Xbox 1

My brother got the GTAV PS3 console. I told him to wait, but I don't think the GTAV game is on new consoles.

So amped for Watch Dogs. Literally I'm never excited for video games because I just don't think many of them are innovative. But Watch Dogs. Geeks like me would like it.

Upvote 0
I heard the ps3 version will have a lot of things missing over the ps4 version.

It's not really a lot of things missing. It's sort of the same deal Sony have had with Ubisoft with Assassins Creed. So if you get the ps3 version you'll get a couple of free dlc missions (which I'd be surprised if they aren't on the ps4 version as well, although maybe Sony's deal didn't cover the ps4 so they might not be there)which will probably be available to buy on the xbox version at a later date.

On a side note I'm kind of glad Ubisoft kept me waiting. Kind of annoying that they delayed it but I rather they did that than release a quickly put together buggy game.

Upvote 0
It's not really a lot of things missing. It's sort of the same deal Sony have had with Ubisoft with Assassins Creed. So if you get the ps3 version you'll get a couple of free dlc missions (which I'd be surprised if they aren't on the ps4 version as well, although maybe Sony's deal didn't cover the ps4 so they might not be there)which will probably be available to buy on the xbox version at a later date.

On a side note I'm kind of glad Ubisoft kept me waiting. Kind of annoying that they delayed it but I rather they did that than release a quickly put together buggy game.

Agreed. I don't want a buggy game like battlefield. Great game, but it's going to be months before they fix them all.

Upvote 0
Just preordered the vigilante edition from Game, no I wont be wearing the cap and scarf outside but yes.. I probably will wear it in the house while I'm playing it :D

2u7p2s4.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones