Watching DRM files on my X

Last Updated:

1. finaticmw

finaticmw Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have some itune video clips that I would like to run on my droid x as MP4 files but they contain the DRM encoding. Is there a way to strip that out so I can play them on my phone?

Advertisement
  2. Greavous

Greavous Well-Known Member

3. finaticmw

I was hoping not to have to recreate the wheel if someone has done this already...I'm pretty sure I am aware of google.. I went there first. With a million comedians out of work this guy wants to be one. I look for advice and I get this... nice move anyone agree?

4. mlclm

mlclm Well-Known Member

Someone has done it already and they wrote a short 5-step guide about it. But if that's "recreating the wheel" for you, then what are you asking us to do? Convert everything for you? (which I'm assuming is correct seeing as you already googled this but still decided to ask here)

5. finaticmw

Could it be because I didn't find this 5 step process you are referring to? I see there is no link attached to your comment so I'm assuming it is not your intent to help...Whats next..spelling and grammer lessons instead of assistance.

6. Kevmueller

Kevmueller Well-Known Member

Wow, if you would get over what ever it is, Greavous did put the link to the website in his post. There are a lot of people who do not do any work to find out an answer and expect others to just do it for them. Between Google and this forum I have not had any question go unanswered. My beat is Greavous Googled your questions and found it right away, but was still nice enough to answer you question with the link to the site.

7. finaticmw

Missed the link..I guess is all I saw was red...Thanks Greavous

8. Greavous

Greavous Well-Known Member

aint no thing. I was wondering why you got so bent...