watching video on x10...Support

Last Updated:

1. goku17

goku17 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

okay... my problems is i transfer a series of shows into my phone, they're all have the same format .avi
    2 out of 20 videos can play on my phone and the rest can't?
    any one have any ideas about this ?

Advertisement
  2. arfanvilla

arfanvilla Well-Known Member

try using rockplayer - may or may not be on the market. if not then try search for it on google.

3. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

Hi.

Yep, try another player, or convert them before putting them on the phone to MP4, then you can also resize (H 480x854 W) them to fit the screen.

4. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Ye, rockplayer from the market is your best bet. I download tv shows from my phone and watch them perfectly without any problems, using rock player :)

[​IMG]

5. MrWomble

MrWomble Well-Known Member

Had rockplayer to test quicktime playback, where do you get tv shows from and which ones ???

6. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

I just download them on my phone, using websites such as megaupload, etc. and I download How I met Your Mother, Chuck, Dexter, The Metalist, White Collar, and some others. But I only download them if I don't have access to my laptop (for instance, when I was in whales). I still never seem to reach my 3GB data plan even after downloading loads :D

I have rockplayer and real player. Rockplayer is for the downloaded content, and realplayer I use for TV Catchup in full screen (16:9 instead of the usual 4:3 on the stock media player) :D

7. goku17

oh right... guys... last time i already tried rockplayer, and then it seem to be something wrong with the video, not mediascape or anything.... last time i have problems with music, and i update the phone with the 8gb sd in it, putting music on my 8gb sd card, and i want to put video on the 32gb, btw, do i have to update the phone while the 32gb sd is using with the phone...?

8. goku17

btw... CuBz, u said u download movies using your phone?
    how did u do that?:p
    what apps are u using?
    thanks