• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Water Damage

Austin121

Lurker
Jun 20, 2014
I jumped in a pool with my Galaxy s3 in my pocket with a case on it. I realized right away and took it out, I then took it out of the case and put it out in the sun I know I should have taken the battery out but I figured it was still on so water didn't get inside. I continued swimming so when I did get out I noticed there was a red led notification solid and there was no charger plugged in. Then I tried calling someone and it worked but I couldnt hear them and they couldn't hear me so I looked and it said I had headphones plugged in when I really did not. So this is what I need to know

-The battery LDI is red
-The phone LDI under the battery is black what does that mean?
-how do I fix the headphone jack issue
- why is the LED far left light solid red always on no matter what it is.. theres no notification no nothing.
Carrier of the phone is sprint.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones