So two nights ago, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a glass of water that had spilled on the table.. but the water was all over my Evo and for some reason it was in the bootloader. I then took out the battery and dried off the phone. I put the battery back in and powered it on and everything was working fine except my volume up button wasnt working. Today I took my Evo out of my pocket and it was off, so I turned it on (Hit the power button only) and it took me to the bootloader. When Im in the bootloader, it looks like the phone is frozen and nothing works (power button, volume rockers) but when I plug a usb in the phone it notices the usb so I know that it is not frozen. So is there a way I can power on my phone or navigate in the bootloader? Or is my Phone done?