Watering holeGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Advertisement
  2. Unforgiven

I figured I would bump this since most of us (you) have recieved your devices and our speculations threads are dying down.

Again, it is a place for us to get to know each other, continue conversations we started he that are not related to the Device itself. Feel free to drop by and say hi.

Cheers,
    Pup
  3. The_Gnome_

The_Gnome_ Well-Known Member

Howdy!

Thought I'd say hi and try to help get the thread moving. Just picked up my Nexus 7 last night, super impressed so far.
  4. Unforgiven

5. Unforgiven

This will be my last bump here and then I will let this thread wither away into the history books. The watering hole is a place where we can continue chit chatting as we did in the release speculation thread, talk about food, sports, kids, or whatever. Just a place to hangout and get to know our fellow N7 owners.
  6. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

One more time...and I'll be forced to give you three wet lashes. :D
  7. Unforgiven

Hey Rush, how have you been buddy. Did you get an N7 too. If you were in here and I missed you, sorry.
  8. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Not yet...but really considering it. I'm an all rounder. I'm everywhere. I'm doing great..brow. :)
  9. Unforgiven

Well, I would definitely consider it. It is an excellent device. Now lets chat in the watering hole before this thread turns into one like Frisco's tips prefix thread.:rofl: