Watermark'D & UD 8

Last Updated:

1. Jerzboi

Jerzboi Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just installed UD 8 but would like to run the Watermark'D theme, however I have SPrecovery Is the message ONLY WORKS WITH CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY only for 7.0? Can I install Watermark'D for UD 8 using SPrecovery?

Advertisement
  2. Helenoftroy08

Helenoftroy08 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure of the answer, but if I may make a suggestion? Do a nandroid backup of your phone, and then attempt to install the theme using SPrecovery. If it will not work, then it will abort the installation and no files will be changed. If it does then awesome for you! Good Luck!

Jerzboi likes this.
  3. Jerzboi

Well that was ez enough...it didn't work Hope WD becomes available for UD 8 for those that use SPRecovery

4. Helenoftroy08

Sorry to hear it didnt work :(

5. Jerzboi

Ok I really want the WD theme ...how about I download clockworkmod and just use it to install WD...would it cause a problem having two recovery programs?

6. Jerzboi

All I can say is this is a Great forum ..after doing a little searching ..looks like all I needed to do was download Rom Manager..flash Clockworkmod and install WaterMark'D ...Yes!!! If I need or want to switch back to SPRecovery that can be done...Thank you Android Forum!!

7. Helenoftroy08

I apologize! For some reason when I read ur post I got the impression that u did not want to use rom manager and only wanted the SPrecovery option! I should have asked tho! I'm glad u figured it out:D