.wav file IssueSupport

Last Updated:

1. grogan67

grogan67 New Member

Bought my Samsung Infuse 4G in August 2011.

I am on a Volunteer on a fire department near Nashville, TN and My department has set up a Text Message Alert System that sends us a Text message containing a .wav file that is a recording of the dispatch, immediately after the call is paged out. I get the message, and it says:

The Part audio/mpeg; name=" File name is Here.wav" was removed as not supported

I have looked at the detailes and it says there is no attachment, it seems like the text IS the file for some reason.

And it doesn't play the file. I am not the only person not receiving the file, and some of the other people have different phones like the Iphone, and some others. I live in Middle, TN but I have a Kansas Area code and phone number, I'm not sure but would that have anything to do with it?

ANY HELP would be very much appreciated. thanks

2. Lombardi

Lombardi Well-Known Member

Is the data turned on,? When u receive it?
  3. grogan67

grogan67 New Member

Yes it is, and I thought that that might be an issue at first, but then I heard that there are a few other people with different phones having the exact same issue.

It may be a possibility that it is the system messing up and not our phones.