• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WaveSecure..

I just did an experiment, I killed Wavesecure and went online and tracked my phone...worked perfectly. Wavesecure sends a text mesage to the phone which seems to open the app to memory...as it was now listed as an open app. So, I would say it doesn't matter if you kill the app and don't have it open.

Upvote 0
I just did an experiment, I killed Wavesecure and went online and tracked my phone...worked perfectly. Wavesecure sends a text mesage to the phone which seems to open the app to memory...as it was now listed as an open app. So, I would say it doesn't matter if you kill the app and don't have it open.

Hi all,
WaveSecure will still work even if you kill it using a task manager.

Also, we will be releasing an update to WaveSecure for Android. It will include the most asked feature, auto backup!

It should be on Android Market by the end of the day! Watch out for it.

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
www.wavesecure.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones