• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Way to Root A73 --[Working] [CWM RECOVERY] Flashing CWM Recovery method for A73...

Plz Provied me step by step method to root and uninstall boltware from my micromax A73, I m new to Android and not able to understand what you have discribed. plz give me step by step single guid

Plz Provied me step by step method to root and uninstall boltware frome my micromax A73, I m new to Android and not able to understand what you have discribed. plz give me step by step single guide

Plz Provied me step by step method to root and uninstall boltware frome my micromax A73, I m new to Android and not able to understand what you have discribed. plz give me step by step single guid

are u sick?
posting same thng again n agian is of no use ! ppl here will definately hlp u wen dey see it even ONCE !
first do as explained here -
http://androidforums.com/a73-all-things-root/580847-working-cwm-recovery-flashing-cwm-recovery-method-a73-check-out-i-did.html
den follow dis !
http://androidforums.com/a73-all-things-root/580843-working-rooted-micromax-a73-rooting-method-a73-check-out-i-did.html
n suggest u too do a bit of googling so u get an idea of wt r y doing n how ! :)
tc n spread !

Upvote 0
Dear sir
My confusion is that during CWM flashings you have mentioned to dwnld clockworkmode 5.8.1.9 rar but it is not used in flashing procces
In the same way during rooting you have provided superuser.zip link but I m confused to which version should I download as there are many version of it plz help

Upvote 0
@shahabazas
i dont have the USB drivers for A73.Can't figure out what to do with the ones that were thare on the micromax website. only .in files... never worked wd those.
can u give me the link to the proper drivers or guide the method to use these files from the micromax site..

Regards

Drivers link is added in the OP check the OP and download the drivers from there although the drivers are for Micromax A75 but the works with all Micromax handsets so download them n then follow the proper procedure...

Upvote 0
@shahabazas - got the drivers and had them installed.

I am new to rooting...This is what i have done.. if i skipped a step or did smthng wrong please guide me to do it rt...

1) started SP flash tool.
2) uploades MMX scatter file.
3) success in uploading recovery to A73.
4) opened CWM recovery by using power button and down volume key.
5) selected superuser zip from the sd card.
6) installation complete.
7) can see superuser app icon on the menu.

Issues :

1) superuser hangs when "Gaining Acces to root_"
or
"Gaining access to root_...fail"
even after pressing "Try again".

2)using a different SU zip "Gaining Access to root_...okey!"
but it stops at "Copying su to system/bin...okey!"
and the press button shows the messege "That was fun lets do it again" pressing it s starts ts the whole process again which fails repeatedly.

3) downloaded Busybox but it refuses to install and says that there are issues with my root.

I have used all the 5 out of 6 SU zips (one link is dead) from the superuser link in the OP same result.help me out ...correct me if i m making a mistake

Regards

Upvote 0
@shahabazas - got the drivers and had them installed.

I am new to rooting...This is what i have done.. if i skipped a step or did smthng wrong please guide me to do it rt...

1) started SP flash tool.
2) uploades MMX scatter file.
3) success in uploading recovery to A73.
4) opened CWM recovery by using power button and down volume key.
5) selected superuser zip from the sd card.
6) installation complete.
7) can see superuser app icon on the menu.

Issues :

1) superuser hangs when "Gaining Acces to root_"
or
"Gaining access to root_...fail"
even after pressing "Try again".

2)using a different SU zip "Gaining Access to root_...okey!"
but it stops at "Copying su to system/bin...okey!"
and the press button shows the messege "That was fun lets do it again" pressing it s starts ts the whole process again which fails repeatedly.

3) downloaded Busybox but it refuses to install and says that there are issues with my root.

I have used all the 5 out of 6 SU zips (one link is dead) from the superuser link in the OP same result.help me out ...correct me if i m making a mistake

Regards
plzz check if usb debugging is enabled ?

Upvote 0
tried it again..success this time...
superuser and busybox both installed.
thnx Shahabazas and falesh...

P.S. for people wanting to root there androids...try the SU zip with version 3.1.1
it will do wt u need ..

P.P.S can u give the unrooting procedure Along with how to get back to the stock ROM for A73

Regards

cool mate :)

Upvote 0
I installed driver from given link.. and tried to flash the recovery. But when I load the Scatter load file it showed an error telling that "[Hint] Bootloader files are lost when automatically..":thinking: and when I click on download it'll show another error "SP FLASH TOOL ERROR: (8100)"
So I tried it again by installing drivers of A73 from micromax' sperfone website. But same error again and again.:(
(Snaps attached)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Capture 2.JPG
    Capture 2.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 335
Upvote 0

Downloads Links:

1. For MMX A73 Folder : MMX A73.rar
2. For SP Flash Tool : SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v2.1121.01.rar
3. For Drivers : Thanks to Ninad Chaudhari for sharing the Drivers https://sites.google.com/site/ultimatebrainguide/micromax-a75/installing-drivers
Although the drivers are for Micromax A75 but the works with all Micromax handsets so dont worry just download them and you are good to go...

A gentle REQUEST to all the Devs as if i have got my Nandroid Backup also which i will be uploading soon so request you all to work on it and provide us a MODDED Recovery for Micromax A73 and also some good ROMs

I installed driver from given link.. and tried to flash the recovery. But when I load the Scatter load file it showed an error telling that "[Hint] Bootloader files are lost when automatically..":thinking: and when I click on download it'll show another error "SP FLASH TOOL ERROR: (8100)"
So I tried it again by installing drivers of A73 from micromax' sperfone website. But same error again and again.:(
(Snaps attached)

Downlaod the drivers from the given link...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
shahabazas plz help me i need a backup of factory/default rom of micromax A73. i didn't create the backup when i install the cwm. after rooting my device i removed the default launcher of my phone and installing holo launcher. now i format/factory reset my device. and there is no launcher in my phone. a black screen is shown only now what i do ? Can u upload the backup plz. or can i install it through cwm mode.
or can i directly contact to u through facebook or gmail or whatsapp messanger.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones