ways to get music and photos on phone

Last Updated:

1. bugger

bugger Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have so music that i want from my computer to my phone. If i open my media play, i can creat a play list to . when I do that it syncs all media and not just the ones I have selected. how do i fix that so I only get the songs i want. Whats the best way to add music to the phone. i have doubletwist but it's confusing as can be.

same with photos. i have photos on my computer that I would like on my phone. Whats the best way to get them there.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

plug phone in, select Disk Drive. Create folder on SD card called Music and one called Photos. Drag and drop music into music folder, and pictures into pictures folder. dont use media player playlists, just drag and drop the mp3s.

bugger likes this.
  3. bugger

Do I need to you use DoubleTwist? If so, it does not show my phone as being connected. When it does show it as connected, nothing else happens.

When I plug the phone in, do I open Doubletwist? After I select disk drive, how do I add a folder to the SD Card? Where do I then go to drag and drop?

I am sorry for the stupid questions, I am just completely completely clueless. I have no idea what I am doing. I do appreciate your help.

4. bugger

ok, i figured out now to get all my music and photos on the phone. My problem is I somehow delete all the pictures and videos that are preloaded on to the phone. The SD card was reformatted so I am wondering if that had anything to do with it.

How do i get all the preloaded pics back? it was my fave, wallpapers, etc...

5. bugger

Ok I figured out that the folders and pics that I am missing were on the SD card that got reformatted. Now my fiance has the same phone therefore the SD card with all the stuff I erased. How do I copy her SD and load the pics and stuff on mine again?
    I appreciate everyone's help.