ways to mess up phone without voiding warranty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. sk8rboikelley

sk8rboikelley Member This Topic's Starter

i have had 2 of my vibrants crap out on me for no reason at all, to where they were pretty much useless..
    and i had just received a new vibrant from ANOTHER warranty exchange (my third vibrant)

and i know that if u get 2 warranty exchanges and go to get another one, you can ask to get a different kind of phone with the same market value price

well im just about sick of this vibrant crap, im always having problems on them.. i use my phone for alot of my business and i have to put alot of stuff onto my phone, and it always seems like when i get my phone about 75% full out of the 16g memory, that it decided to stop working for me, and then i lose all my data

well im going to try to mess up my phone in a way that doesnt void my warranty, so i can receive a different phone (like the G2-but put a 62g mem card in it of course)

anyone have any idea's?

Advertisement
  2. llblwskydrgn

llblwskydrgn Well-Known Member

OTA update did my phone in for a good four hours.
    I would actually be interested in what happens, I'm almost in the same boat as you because I had to spend 4 hours of my own time unbricking what an OTA update did to the phone.
    Definitely thinking twice the next time I see Samsung.

3. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member

asking for help on how to commit fraud here on the forums is not a good way to stay long.

4. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

This would be considered fraud in my book. End of thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.