we all have those facebook friends we cant delete, but DONT want updates from ...

Last Updated:

1. njenkins360

njenkins360 Guest This Topic's Starter

edit.

Advertisement
  2. s-one

s-one Well-Known Member

Oooooh this is a good one. I know on FB you can hide their senseless stuff.

3. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member

what app are you using.

4. gentlefury

gentlefury Well-Known Member

That trickles over into any FB app. I've actually given up on the useless app and just use the facebook full site. It works exactly the same on droid as it does on computer (even chat and notifications). I really wish they would get their shit together and get us a REAL FB app like iPhone has!!

5. s-one

s-one Well-Known Member

Well that makes sense since all FB apps are driven by API's so it would carry over.

Totally agree about a FB app. Isn't it just odd that all it takes is just ONE good all-around decent FB app for Android at $1.99 and someone could be a millionaire?

6. njenkins360

njenkins360 Guest This Topic's Starter

I have the fb app installed, buf android by default is integrated with twitter, fb, and flickr, right?

If you click on "people" app, then bottom right button "updates and events". Thats where i get all updates from all facebookfriends, even if they arent on my contact list of phoje numbers. So i get noticications on my top bar, and itll be something like "this person updated their profile info".

7. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

I just delete those people. If they bother you that much, who cares if they talk about you afterward. Actually a better question is - why would I care to remain friends with someone who makes a fuss over being removed from my Facebook friends...

8. fangorious

fangorious Guest This Topic's Starter

Some phones have extra integration built in, like the Motorola Cliq, but that's a part of plain old Android.