1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

We get ICS tomorrow!General

1. K-Rizzle

K-Rizzle Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. K-Rizzle

I technically got it last night around 11:20, I love it so far!
  3. rfortson

rfortson Well-Known Member

Nevermind. I actually read your link and answered all my questions. :) Funny how it works like that.
  4. rfortson

I'm liking it so far. Need to tweak the power settings.
  5. zzk2001

zzk2001 New Member

Has anyone tried to root it? i want to install it but i want root as well
  6. K-Rizzle

I love it! I like that you can change what is in the toggle settings in the drop down menu, I love the general new look of everything, only thing I don't like is the new keyboard. I mess up on it too much. I DL'd the gingerbread one from the market but it's not as good as the actually GB one we just updated from.

I haven't rooted and don't really plan to at this point. Maybe in the future.
  7. rfortson

Overall I like it. The only problem I've had is the phone can now turn off even if the screen is locked. Had it happen a few times in my pocket (jammed in there with other junk) and didn't know my phone was off.

Yeah, and the new keyboard isn't quite as good as the old, but I guess if it bugged me enough I could DL others to try.

I like being able to swipe open a particular app from the lock screen, such as messaging. Saves a step or two.

Seems a little snappier, but that might be wishful thinking on my part, too.
  8. K-Rizzle

I love the new lock screen.

The keyboard is my biggest issue, it's weird when trying to correct a word, and I have to hit backspace twice to erase the many periods I somehow add when texting, lol! I switched over to the LG keyboard but I don't love that one either.
  9. Twystedmonkey

Twystedmonkey New Member

you guys are lucky I have basically the same phone as you all but I still don't have ICS.... I am in Canada and apparently my service provider Bell is holding it back for some reason. If i heard about more people having issues with ICS I could understand the delay but everything I have read says its awesome and very stable..... So yeah I wait up north patiently for ICS wondering why my service provider is holding back an update TONS of people in Canada want....
  10. revitulize

revitulize New Member

I have seen a significant difference in the speed of my LG Nitro device. I open an app and it takes a few seconds to load. same with web pages & especially email.

any recommendations to make it scream? root ok.
    thanks in advance