We need extended battery for the mini!Tips

Last Updated:

1. xperiaforme

xperiaforme Member This Topic's Starter

As some of you may have realised by now, the battery on mini is really not all that good. I know all the tricks that are supposed to help, but in reality, the tricks also mean giving up functions.

The battery actually has really low capacitiy compared to other newer phones. We really need an axtended battery. Problem is nobody makes them. I have written to both Mugen and Seidio with suggestion to start making it. But just my email won't do (hint hint).

Who agrees we could really use an extended battery for this phone?

I have found a supposed 1930mAh one on ebay but the seller doesn't have all that great ratings. Who knows what you'd be buying there. Also, I'm thinking of possible consequences...would it ruin the phone? It is difficult you see.

Your thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. pwls

pwls New Member

hello,
    Yes i agree with you.
    as far as i know xperia has BST-38 battery is one of the smalliest and worst batteries.
    Please give link to that ebay user who sells batteries, i will check it

3. xperiaforme

xperiaforme Member This Topic's Starter

I can't give the link not to break some rules but I'm sure you will find it if you search.

People, why not contact customerservice@seidioonline.com and ask them to start making this extended battery? The more of us do it, the more chance we have.