• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help weak network signals and low torrent speed

rupeshforu3

Jan 31, 2013
sir my name is Rupesh and I am from India. I am using Sony ericsson live with walkman wt19i mobile.
I am using Vodafone 2g internet services. when I keep some download its working fine but when I try to download torrents sometimes they are working fine I mean if I keep torrent download and after some time I pause the download and after some time when I resume the torrent the mobile is unable to catch the signals and torrent client is showing download speed as 0kbps. At first the torrent download is working fine and after some time it stops working.

I have tried many torrent clients such as bittorrent,atorrent,ttorrent etc., but no use I mean same thing is hapenning. I have even tried network booster, signal booster even no use.
Kindly suggest the solution.

Regards,
Rupesh.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones