• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wear Expenses

bestan

Lurker
Oct 28, 2012
Hi everyone

I've recently published an app for Android Wear and would like to hear your thoughts on it.

It's called "Wear Expenses". The concept is very simple - record all your expenses using android watch. Tracking my expenses is something I always wanted to do, but taking out my phone every time I buy something is a little bit too high effort, so that habit never developed. Trying to solve this problem for myself and hopefully other people would find it useful as well.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lv.bestan.android.wear.expensestracker

What do you think of the concept and usecase? Any tips on UX/UI? I am also planning to implement categories (labels), import/export and other functionality. Which are the most crucial features do you think app is missing?

Looking forward to hearing from you

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones