Weather and clock widget with radarGeneral

Last Updated:

1. paul_in_nj

paul_in_nj New Member

I am new to Android and have been setting up my infuse over the past week or so. I am looking for a weather app/widget that includes both the clock piece that you can find on many available widgets and also has a link to a radar image. The Weather bug app is nice and includes a lot of really cool stuff but the widget that comes with it is not great. I have the WF&Clock widget installed and I like the format of it, but it doesn't have a like to a radar image (that I can see). So I am running both of them concurrently, which a waste of valuable battery. Does anyone know of an app that encompasses all of these features or am I SOL.

2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Android Applications - Android Forums

you will have better luck there, with more responses on something like this I promise
  3. surlypoker

surlypoker Well-Known Member

Lately ive been using the billboard digital weather widget... Has the day. Date. Time. Battery. Moon phases. And quick review of weather... Like u said urs isnt as good as weatherbug but wbs widget sucks... Same here but the widget allows u to hotlink two progs to it one to the hours display and one to the minutes... So i put the weatherbug and my alarm into it... Been liking it til i find something better...