• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weather and clock widget with radar

paul_in_nj

Lurker
Sep 16, 2011
NJ
I am new to Android and have been setting up my infuse over the past week or so. I am looking for a weather app/widget that includes both the clock piece that you can find on many available widgets and also has a link to a radar image. The Weather bug app is nice and includes a lot of really cool stuff but the widget that comes with it is not great. I have the WF&Clock widget installed and I like the format of it, but it doesn't have a like to a radar image (that I can see). So I am running both of them concurrently, which a waste of valuable battery. Does anyone know of an app that encompasses all of these features or am I SOL.

I am new to Android and have been setting up my infuse over the past week or so. I am looking for a weather app/widget that includes both the clock piece that you can find on many available widgets and also has a link to a radar image. The Weather bug app is nice and includes a lot of really cool stuff but the widget that comes with it is not great. I have the WF&Clock widget installed and I like the format of it, but it doesn't have a like to a radar image (that I can see). So I am running both of them concurrently, which a waste of valuable battery. Does anyone know of an app that encompasses all of these features or am I SOL.

Android Applications - Android Forums

you will have better luck there, with more responses on something like this I promise

Upvote 0
Lately ive been using the billboard digital weather widget... Has the day. Date. Time. Battery. Moon phases. And quick review of weather... Like u said urs isnt as good as weatherbug but wbs widget sucks... Same here but the widget allows u to hotlink two progs to it one to the hours display and one to the minutes... So i put the weatherbug and my alarm into it... Been liking it til i find something better...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones