Weather Animation

Last Updated:

1. jodielee2010

jodielee2010 New Member This Topic's Starter

Is it possible to get the weather animation widget thing that is on the HTC Desire on the Nexus One??

I've got the Nexus but I want the weather animation (with the windscreen wipers etc) that's on the desire. . is the app in the marketplace??

Advertisement
  2. the co0kie

the co0kie Well-Known Member

beautiful widgets

3. jodielee2010

jodielee2010 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks :-D .. I got it and got the beautiful weather live wallpaper too... does it do the wipers etc??? do i need to use that live wallpaper to get the proper animations??

4. ragingyeti

ragingyeti Well-Known Member

beautiful widgets is not the exact same as the Sense UI animations, I think he was threatened with a lawsuit. The wipers might be part of that. The only way to get the exact Sense UI and all of its widgets would be to root your phone and then put the Desire ROM on your phone.

5. Maris

Maris Well-Known Member

I use the wallpaper to get the full effect. It doesn't do the wipers, however it does rain and if it is a bad storm, it will rain with lightening! The sun sets and the moon rises. I suppose I'll see snow in the winter, but I'm in no hurry!

If you see two suns or two moons, you can set the widget so it does not display that part and just let the wallpaper handle it.

6. coasterman927

coasterman927 Well-Known Member

Weather & Toggle Widgets has a Sense UI theme that comes complete with wipers, clouds, thunder, snow, wind, etc. :)

7. HyperM3

HyperM3 Well-Known Member

I downloaded a live wallpaper called weather lite and it was free. It does all those things minus the wipers. You can change the skylines too. Its one of the better live wallpapers Ive ever seen.

8. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

i downloaded it, it was cool. but i rather have it in a widget form